1. For Time: 27 Cal Row 27 Thrusters 21 Cal Row 21 Thrusters 15 April Fools…
WOD: 1. Barbell Conditioning “Big Clean Complex” 6 sets of the following Complex : High Hang Squat Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean + Push Press High Hang Squat Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean + Push Jerk High Hang Squat Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean + Split Jerk One set consists of all 12 reps. Try not to drop the bar during the entire set. Rest as needed between sets and try to increase weight after each set. High Hang – Start with the bar at “the pockets.” Hang – Start with the bar just above the knee. Squat Clean – Start with the bar on the ground.
1. Prep For: “Open 15.2″ OR “Open 15.2″ For as long as possible: From 0:00-3:00 2 rounds of: 10 overhead squats (95 / 65 lb.) 10 chest-to-bar pull-ups From 3:00-6:00 2 rounds of: 12 overhead squats (95 / 65 lb.) 12 chest-to-bar pull-ups From 6:00-9:00 2 rounds of: 14 overhead squats (95 / 65 lb.) 14 chest-to-bar pull-ups *Continue this pattern as long as possible
1. Row 4 min max meters 4 min rest 3 min max meters 3 min rest 2 min max meters 2min rest 1 min max meters 1 min rest
2. 15 min work on weakness of choice you think is coming in the open…
CFP News: *Open workouts will run again Friday night and Saturday morning during regular schedule. *Heat sign up sheets will be at the box for either day. *Bring some friends and family along to check out the Open workout 15.2
1. “Goat Day”
30 Min on The 2 Min
2 min: Goat 1
2 min: Goat 2
*Goat day is a day you get to work
on your weaknesses. You will spend
time with your coach during the warm-up
coming up with two skills/movements you
want and need to work on.
CFP NEWS: *Open Announcement Live Tonight at 8PM games.crossfit.com *The Open will take place Friday and Saturday at the box. If possible use Friday as a prep day/night with Saturday being the real deal. Athlete briefing and heat sign up start at 4:30pm Friday and 9:30am Saturday.
*The Open will take place Friday and Saturday at the box. If possible use Friday as a prep day/night with Saturday being the real deal. Athlete briefing and heat assignments start at 9:30am Saturday and first heat at 10am.
Monday and Friday 10am workout moved to 9am. Wednesday normal schedule.
What is the CrossFit Open?
The CrossFit Open is biggest and second most awesome competition in the world. It’s the beginning of the CrossFit Games Qualifier, and the best part is, everyone does it. Yes, everyone. Long before the CF Games air on ESPN, it all starts with qualifying for Regionals via The Open. The best part is, none of us are going to be on ESPN this year competing at the Games, so there is no pressure. We do it for experience, we do it to challenge ourselves, and most importantly, we do it for fun.
Starting February 26th, every week for five weeks a new workout with be announced. We will be scheduling one day a week to do these workouts at the gym. We will bring the competition atmosphere of the CrossFit games right here to CFP as our member athletes throw down for each workout.
This year there will be a scaled division and an open division for each workout. More info can be found at the games site.
1. Conditioning AMRAP 15: 1 Clean and Jerk, 155/105 1 Round of “Cindy” 2 Clean and Jerks, 155/105 1 Round of “Cindy” 3 Clean and Jerks, 155/105 1 Round of “Cindy” …continue to add 1 CJ after every round of “Cindy”
1. “Macho Man” Every Minute On The Minute for as Long as Possible: 3 Power Cleans 3 Front Squats 3 Jerks (185, 135#)
*If you complete 10 rounds, add one rep to each movement for each additional minute. For example minute 11 would be 4 Power Cleans+ 4 Front Squats + 4 Jerks. Minute 12 would be 5 of each, and minute 13 would be 6 of each.