CFP NEWS: -Normal hours today. Saturday CFP will be closed to attend the NorthEast Regionals at the Times Union Center in Albany. Car Pooling leaves the gym at 6am. -Monday we will hold our annual 10 AM Memorial Day Murph. Please prepare to be here early to warm up and to review scaling options. First Heat starts at 10am sharp. Invite friends and family. BBQ to follow, bring some food to share.
1) 10 min Up Ladder: 1 Hang Sq Clean 135/95 1 Strict Ring Dip 1 Burpee 2 Hang Sq Clean 2 Strict Ring Dip 2 Burpee ETC…
Extras: 10 min gymnastics weakness of choice 4 x 10 Accessory work of choice
1) Tabata This: Double KB Walking Lunges 53/35 (Gym Length = 1 Rep) Burpee Broad Jump (Gym Length = 1 Rep) Bear Crawl (Gym Length = 1 Rep) C2B Pull-ups *Tabata interval is 20sec of work, 10sec of rest for 8 sets. All sets done with one movement before moving to the next.
1) Bench Press: 5 sets of 5* @ 75-80% Warm-up as needed. Rest 90-120 seconds between sets. Same weight for all 5 sets. *Last set is Max Reps.
2) 20 min AMRAP: Cash In: 200m Double KB Front Rack Carry 53/35 ME unbroken C2B Pull-ups
ME unbroken Push-Ups
30 Jump Squats
*Speed Walk, do not run with bells. Bells Rest in crease of arm and elbow, not on top of shoulders. * Score is total C2B + HSPU
2) 4 Rounds For Max Reps: 40 Seconds Row Calories 20 Seconds Rest 40 Seconds Burpees 20 Seconds Rest 40 Seconds DB Cleans 50/30 20 Seconds Rest *For DB Cleans, DB must touch floor between feet for each rep*
1) 30 Minute EMOTM: Movement 1 – Gymnastics/Skill Movement 2 – Non-Monostructural Conditioning Movement 3 – Deadlift 4-6 Reps
Movement 1 – Gymnastics/Skill – Push-ups, Pull-ups, Toes-to-bar, Handstand Walks, Double-unders, Muscle-ups, etc. This should be up to about 10-20 seconds of work (30 seconds if you’re working Double-unders).
Movement 2 – Non-Monstructural Conditioning – Wall Balls, Box Jumps, Kettlebell Swings, lightweight/higher rep Barbell work Thrusters, Cleans, Snatches, STOH, etc, Sled Drag, Farmers Carry. Approximately 20-30 seconds worth of work.
1) Front Squat: 3 reps Every 2:00 x 8 sets Start around 60% of your 1RM. Build as heavy as deemed fit.
2) Barbell Back Rack Lunges: 4/side Every 2:00 x 4 sets This should be done as a continuation of your Front Squats. Start around 30-40% of your 1RM Back Squat and build as deemed fit. Alternate legs each rep.
1) Back Squat: 5 reps Every 2:00 x 6 sets Warm-up as needed. Start around 60% of your 1RM. Build to a Heavy 5.
2) Barbell Back Rack Lunges: 5/side Every 2:00 x 4 sets This should be done as a continuation of your Back Squats starting at 12:00 on the clock. Start around 30-40% of your 1RM Back Squat and build. Alternate legs each rep. Rest 10 min:
1) Hang Snatch: 1 Rep Every 1:00 x 5 sets Start around 60% of your 1RM. Build as heavy as deemed fit. 2) Snatch: 1 Rep Every 1:00 x 5 sets From the floor. Build as heavy as deemed fit. Squat Snatch if you can. 3) Overhead Squat: 6 Reps Every 1:00 x 5 sets All lifts start from the floor. This is a continuation of part 2. Heavy as possible.
1) 15 minute EMOTM: Min 1 – 5-10 Strict Pull-up/Ring Rows Min 2 – 10 Standing Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extensions Min 3 – 5 Push Press Heavy as Possible (Bars from the floor) Strict Pull-ups can be assisted if needed, or perform Ring Rows if you don’t have unassisted Strict Pull-ups yet. Heavy as you can go for 10 reps with Push Press and Tricep Ext.
2) 12 minute AMRAP: 30/20 Cal Row 20 HR Push-ups 10 Power Snatch 95/65
1) 40 min CAP: working on the odd minutes, and resting on the even minutes: 100 chest-to-bar pull-ups 95/65-lb. push presses, 125 reps 95/65-lb. back squats, 150 reps *Scaling options discussed at the gym